Goal

Friday, June 18, 2010

Something is better than nothing!

Well I dropped 4lbs in two weeks. I think that's pretty good taking into consideration I've been making very bad decisions on meals when it comes to the weekend. I can't wait until I have the band so I have restriction and not feel so hungry! Now I must start watching my intake and working out hard as my cousin's wedding is next Saturday I want to drop another 2 or 3 lbs by next week so that the dress will fit a little loose. I have my fitting tomorrow and I hope it fits! I was measured when I was 16lbs heavier so I hope that makes a difference in the dress. It would be great to be 20lbs down from where I was the last time my cousin saw me. She lives in New York, I live in California and her wedding is in our hometown El Paso, TX. She saw me at my heaviest 285lbs (I don't think I've mentioned my weight here before...WEIRD) and now I'm at 269lbs. I can't help but be very excited about the band and my future weightloss, I keep thinking if I can have this will power now with no help IMAGINE what I can achieve when I have the surgery! I hope by my surgery date AUGUST 24TH I will be in the 250 range whether it be high or low 250's it doesnt matter. I just think starting off at 250 gets me that much closer to being 199 by New Year's! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment