Goal

Friday, August 20, 2010

Still Here!

Hello Everyone!

I'm still here! Its just been so crazy around here I feel like I haven't had time to breath, also there wasn't much news :( That all stops...now :) Ok so...the last two months have been a yo yo with my weight. After my cousin's wedding WHICH WAS AMAZING! I gained a couple pounds...5! It was the first time I had been in my home town and I missed the food so much :) and when I came back it was hard to get back into the protein diet routine. I get this little voice inside of me that says "well you already cheated on _____ you should just cheat today" I hate hate that lil voice! Well I maintained the weight gain through out July.

Starting in August I knew that by my pre op appointment they wanted to see a difference in weight loss I had weighed in at 277lbs the last time I was at the office so I was only down about 6-7 lbs I know they expect double digits PLUS first and foremost I want to be as healthy as I can be for the surgery. I was back on the protein diet! So far I am at 262-263lbs it changes from day to day, but at my pre op I weighed in at 263 so that's the weight I'm posting. It was really scary yesterday...I can't believe in 4 days I will be getting ready for surgery they have me scheduled for 9:00 a.m. so I did early check in yesterday after the pre op. It seems so real now!

OBVIOUSLY I'm a little scared, but really excited at the same time! Sunday is the start of the clear liquid diet! Any recommendations out there I know about the broths anything else that helped you all with the hunger pains? I have class on Monday night and I don't want to be sitting there with a noisey tummy, especially when I have an oral presentation! Graduate school has been killer and working full time isn't helping I'm really really thinking about asking my employer to go part time. Sorry for rambling but my brain is such a scatter! I'll be going shopping tomorrow for food essentials for the liquid diet and the post op liquid diet so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I'll post after the surgery let y'all know how it all went! (my texas twang sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't have anything except the broth. It was pure heaven in a cup! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete