Goal

Friday, November 12, 2010

Time to come clean

Ok so for a while there I didn't want to post about my weight gain I was disappointed in the way the band hasn't worked the way I thought it should work but I think I haven't done my best to work with it either. I know I need a fill but I'm trying to work with what I have. Ok so in the last month I had gained 6 lbs! For the Holiday Challenge I sent in the horrible 264.4lbs I couldn't believe it :( . But I've worked my booty off since then, I've watched what I eat, portion control and started hitting the gym. I decided not to weigh myself until this morning. I'm at 258.2! Now this is morning weight which will vary from evening weight but I'm hoping I'm at least at 258-259. I don't know if how successful I'll be next week since it is a very busy school week, which means less time at the gym, but my goal before my next fill December 09 is to be at least at 249 I want to be out of the 250s and by New Year's I want to be in the 230s will this happen? I don't know but I sure can try!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the awewsome weight loss this week! Doesn't it feel great?

    ReplyDelete