Goal

Friday, October 22, 2010

Horrible feeling!

I had my first stuck episode! It was awful! I don't know why I thought that it would be a good idea to have a piece SMALL piece of a mozarella stick! There I am in the middle of the restaurant trying to gracefully to make my way to the bathroom as I hiccup all the way there. I was slimmed into the trash can before making it into the bathroom it took about 5 mins for it to come up and I swore to myself never to let that happen again! Come Saturday morning my nieces were over for a sleep over and I made them breakfast burritos, well I thought I'll just have a small taste of one....WRONG! Stuck again! It only took about a minute for it to come up but it felt awful. I know it won't be my last, I know I'll have to learn the hard way what I can and cannot eat, but I know it will be worth it.

My fill isn't doing so well for me I need more restriction. Mornings are perfect I'm tighter and feel restriction so they tend to go well for me. Come noon time no restriction I can eat a little less than before but not enough to make a difference, same for dinner. I don't know if to call and try to get my Dec. 07 appointment moved up or try to work with this MINIMAL restriction for the next month and a half. Ok well I'm off to my part time work :( I can't wait to find something new SOON! Adios :)

1 comment:

  1. Getting stuck really does suck! Hope it gets easier for you.

    ReplyDelete