Goal

Friday, October 15, 2010

My first fill!

Life has been hectic! Although now, not by choice, I'll have more time on my hands. My hours have been cut at work due to the economy from full time to part time (20hrs) and my benefits were cut too! I'm very very very lucky that my insurance paid for the surgery and all the follow ups up front so I have free fills (except for a $20.00 co-pay) for an entire year! Hopefully by then I'll have be full time (somewhere else!) and have full benefits again. I've thought about it though and think next month I'll be picking up COBRA...I don't think its in my best interest and safety 2 months after surgery not to have insurance. But that will be almost one of my pay checks! :(

Well on to better news, I had my first fill yesterday!!! I was worried about how it would go, plus waiting with my blouse up on my back for the doctor to come in for 45 MINUTES did not help my nerves! It went well he made me do the water test which freaked me out when I felt like I couldn't swallow the water...I hope I never have that feeling except during fills! I believe I have 4cc in the band and he said that by my appointment Dec. 7 he expects me to be about 30 lbs down....I hope so! So far so good, I was really really tight this morning but it seems to have opened up a bit and almost finished my breakfast shake... 2 1/2 hrs later :/ Is this normal? I've read on some blogs that they tend to be tight in the morning so I hope that's what I'm experiencing. Next week I plan to start going to the gym since I've been cleared to exercise goodbye 258! I'll try to do a better job of coming back and giving updates, I read all the blogs and they help me out tremendously, I hope I can help others too!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Sorry about the job, hopefully something will turn up.

    ReplyDelete